Sunday, March 13, 2011

Tough Times

My Grandfather passed away Friday night. It was a long time coming and we were expecting it to happen this week, but it still doesn't help the pain of losing a loved one. I was very close with my Grandpa. I am going to miss him dearly. He was a WWII vet who retired a Lt. Colonel from the Army. He was an amazing writer and historian and an all around great man. I learned so much from him and I am going to miss him dearly. Rest in peace Grandpa. 4/18/1920-3/11/2011

This has made it very hard to stick to my diet. I am very much an emotional eater and it has been very hard to resist the urge to be comforted by a fat burrito or a bag of my favorite chips. I hope I can be strong enough to get through this without gaining the weight I have been working so hard to shed. Any suggestions for ditching the emotional eating?

No comments:

Post a Comment